Amazing Persuasive Essay Topics
A persuasive essay is a type of college essay in which students are supposed to convince the readers of their point of view. To support the point of view, the writer uses solid facts and evidence from an authentic source. For a persuasive essay, it is very important to be logical and make good sense. Being a writer, you might take expert opinion to write a good persuasive essay.
The structure of a persuasive essay is very simple in structure. Being an essay writing service, you simply need to state your opinion regarding a specific subject. Afterward, you repeatedly reinforce your opinions with factual information and solid evidence.
It is important to mention here that in a persuasive essay, the writer chooses one side of the argument that he/she will be defending and tries to convince the readers for it.
Prewriting for the Persuasive Essay
Knowing about the prewriting phase of persuasive essay essay writing is very important. This phase allows the students to plan on how to write a good essay and deliver it on time.
You might opt for an online essay writer to help you in this regard. The following are some of the steps that you should consider before writing a persuasive essay.
Before starting to write the essay, decide which side of the argument you want to support. Look deeply into the argument, facts, and then make your decision.
The scope of an essay depends on how much the readers understand its context. This is only possible if you write the essay according to the type and understandability of your intended audience.
Research is necessary for almost all essay types. As far as a persuasive essay is concerned, it totally depends on evidence and facts. To collect such data, you need to conduct a detailed session of research.
For a good persuasive essay, you need to have a good topic. The following are lists of some amazing topics for such an essay.
Persuasive Essay Topics for High School
- Time management is a habit that leads to a successful career.
- Kindness and generosity are the best traits of a human.
- Listening to music keeps a person focused while working.
- Pursuing a favorite hobby as a professional career ensures success.
- Dressing the sense of an individual depicts the overall personality.
- To join the army should be a choice and not the only option for youngsters.
- Sudden embarrassing moments in daily life builds the confidence of the individual.
- Essay writing assignments are a total waste of time.
- The rich people in the US should pay higher amounts of tax.
- Teens these days cannot survive without social networks.
Persuasive Essay Topics for Middle School Students
- Parents should pay children for household chores.
- Soda drinks should not be served in school cafeterias.
- Fast food should not be a part of the school meal menu.
- War can never bring positive outcomes.
- Every student should have a pet.
- Video games are a way of learning.
- Online education vs. traditional schooling.
- Are there any vaccinations that can be used to prevent autism?
- Pros and cons of summer classes.
- Ways to improve the meals provided to students in the school.
Persuasive Essay Topics for College
- Colleges should ban the use of mobile phones on campus premises.
- Immigration challenges can easily be solved by bringing flexibility in the laws.
- Women still suffer from the glass ceiling.
- Sociopaths and psychopaths must be sent to write my essay for me centers for a longer time period.
- Parents should keep a check on their children's activities on social media and the internet.
- Feminism is devaluing motherhood.
- Cartoons for children must be scrutinized for inappropriate content.
- Traditional classes are better than distant learning and eLearning.
- Banning weapons production can reduce terrorist activities across the globe.
- Female students should take part in all types of sports including wrestling and boxing.
Interesting Persuasive Essay Topics
- How to overcome fear and anxiety.
- Is Technology a distraction or a bonus?
- Privacy Vs. security.
- Importance of fashion.
- The positive aspects of rivalry.
- The best age for driving a car.
- Lawyers are paid too much.
- The secrets of Japanese people.
- Who is responsible for stray dogs?
- Why the censorship of the internet is important.
Persuasive Essay Topics for Beginners
- Children should not be given money as an appreciation for getting good grades.
- Students don’t need to do homework.
- Winter is the best time for a family holiday.
- We should not take too many days off work.
- Children should take part in elections.
- Cats are the best pets.
- Humans aren’t alone in the universe.
- The village is better than in the city.
- Kids shouldn’t excessively use the internet.
- Traveling alone is a bad idea.
Persuasive Essay Topics for Advanced
- Abortions should not be allowed in case of rape.
- Every student must take a drug test before admission.
- Students should be allowed to do part-time jobs.
- Children who commit crimes should be punished as adults.
- Kids under 10 must not be allowed on social media.
- A teen should be recognized as an adult and independent at the age of 18.
- Green Cards in the USA should be canceled.
- Revenge is a way to destroy evil.
- One type of currency for the whole world.
- The power of kindness is in its weakness.
For many students, persuasive essay writing is an interesting task to do. But many students wonder if someone can write my essay for me? This is possible that you can avoid writing an essay yourself and hire a professional for this purpose.
There are many legit service providers that can help you in this regard. Search online and find a good essay writing service to write a good persuasive essay for you.
Rhetorical Analysis Definition and Topics
How to Write A Compelling Essay Of 500 Words?
How to Write an American Dream Essay?